Driggs to host Governor Little’s ‘Capital for a Day’ eventMonday June 14, 2021
Boise, Idaho – Governor Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in Driggs on June 22 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Driggs Senior Center, 60 S. Main St.
Officials joining Governor Little include:
- Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Department of Fish and Game Director Ed Schriever
- Department of Commerce Director Tom Kealey
- Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Department of Parks and Recreation Director Susan Buxton
- Department of Agriculture Director Celia Gould
- Office of Energy and Mineral Resources Administrator John Chatburn
- Division of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Representatives from Idaho’s congressional delegation
In addition, representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho State Police, Idaho Department of Lands, Idaho Transportation Department, Northwest Power Council.
“After a long hiatus, I am glad to resume my monthly Capital for a Day events around the state and listen to the people we serve. My last Capital for a Day event was in Cascade in February 2020 before the pandemic hit. Now, it is my pleasure to bring Capital for a Day to the residents of Driggs and Teton County," Governor Little said. “There is nothing that can replace face-to-face communication with Idahoans so that they may openly share their opinions, questions, and suggestions about how Idaho state government can best serve them.”
# # #