Grace to host Governor Little’s ‘Capital for a Day’ eventTuesday August 13, 2019
Boise, Idaho – Governor Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in Grace on August 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Gem Valley Performing Arts Center, located at 704 S. Main Street.
Officials joining Governor Little include:
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra
- Department of Water Resources Director Gary Spackman
- Department of Environmental Quality Director John Tippets
- Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Division of Building Safety Administrator Chris Jensen
- Division of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Department of Fish and Game Director Ed Schriever
- Office of Energy and Mineral Resources Administrator John Chatburn
- Representatives from Idaho’s congressional delegation
In addition, representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho State Police, Department of Commerce, Idaho Small Business Development Center, Department of Health and Welfare, State Department of Agriculture, Idaho State Historical Society, and Idaho State Liquor Division.
"I look forward to spending some time with the good people of Grace and Caribou County as we discuss their questions and ideas about how the State of Idaho can best serve this rich agricultural area and border county," Governor Little said.
# # #
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT: Marissa Morrison, Press Secretary
208-943-1686 or Marissa.Morrison@gov.idaho.gov