Grangeville to host Governor Little’s ‘Capital for a Day’ eventTuesday July 16, 2019
Boise, Idaho – Governor Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in Grangeville on July 30 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Center, located at 108 Grangeville Truck Route.
Officials joining Governor Little include:
- Department of Commerce Director Tom Kealey
- Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Transportation Department Director Brian Ness
- Division of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Department of Fish and Game Director Ed Schriever
- Representatives from Idaho’s congressional delegation
In addition, representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho State Police, Division of Veterans Services, Idaho Office of Emergency Management, Department of Water Resources, Department of Lands, Division of Building Safety and the Idaho State Historical Society.
“Grangeville is an important economic hub in north central Idaho, and I look forward to hearing from the people in the area about their thoughts and ideas related to Idaho state government,” Governor Little said. “It is an honor for me to continue the tradition and hold Capital for a Day in communities around Idaho. It gives members of my administration and me the opportunity to listen and learn about the issues they care about.”
# # #
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT: Marissa Morrison, Press Secretary
208-943-1686 or Marissa.Morrison@gov.idaho.gov