WATCH: Governors’ press conference at Texas-Mexico border SundaySaturday February 3, 2024
Boise, Idaho - Idahoans are invited to watch Governor Brad Little, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, and 13 other governors speak at a press conference on the unprecedented actions taken to protect Americans in response to President Joe Biden's open border policies.
WHEN: Sunday, February 4 at 1:30 PM Mountain Time
The Governors will be joined by Texas Department of Public Safety Deputy Director Freeman Martin, Adjutant General of Texas Major General Thomas Suelzer, and Texas Border Czar Mike Banks. Prior to the press conference, the Governors will receive a briefing on the Operation Lone Star mission to secure the border.
Governor Abbott last week issued a statement on Texas’ constitutional right to defend and protect itself during the unprecedented crisis at the border.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott
- Idaho Governor Brad Little
- Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp
- Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds
- Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry
- Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves
- Missouri Governor Mike Parson
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Nebraska Governor Jim Pillen
- New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu
- South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee
- Utah Governor Spencer Cox