As Governor and a businessman, Governor Brad Little understands the importance of building relationships and making personal visits with some of our best customers.
Through trade missions, diplomatic missions, and meetings with the President’s Cabinet members, Governor Little continually seeks to strengthen Idaho’s partnerships and friendships with foreign countries that buy Idaho products.
2019 Trade Missions & Diplomatic Missions
- Trade Mission – Taiwan and Hong Kong (October 2019)
- Diplomatic Mission – Basque Country, Netherlands, Ireland (September 2019)
2021 Trade Missions & Diplomatic Missions:
- Virtual Trade Mission: Mexico (April 2021)
Past news releases and opinion pieces on trade:
- 4/30/2021: Gov. Little’s virtual trade mission to Mexico continues to strengthen Idaho economy
- 12/10/2019: OPINION: Now, more than ever, we need support for Trump’s trade agreement with Canada and Mexico
- 11/01/2019: Governor’s trade mission to Taiwan and Hong Kong opens doors to trade opportunities for Idaho businesses
- 10/18/2019: Governor Little departs for his first official trade mission to Taiwan and Hong Kong
- 9/24/2019: Idaho, Taiwan Flour Millers sign $576 million wheat deal, Governor announces upcoming trade mission to Taiwan
- 9/23/2019: Governor’s diplomatic mission to Europe opens doors to new international economic ties
- 9/11/2019: Governor, First Lady join European diplomatic mission to promote economic development in Idaho
- 9/25/2019: OPINION: Congress must approve Trump’s trade agreement with Canada and Mexico