Rathdrum to host Governor Little’s ‘Capital for a Day’ eventThursday September 12, 2019
Boise, Idaho – Governor Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in Rathdrum on September 26 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 13541 W. Highway 53.
Officials joining Governor Little include:
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra
- Idaho Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game Director Ed Schriever
- Idaho Department of Commerce Director Tom Kealey
- Idaho Department of Correction Director Josh Tewalt
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Representatives from Idaho’s congressional delegation and Small Business Development Center
In addition, representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho State Police, Idaho Department of Lands, Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission, Idaho Transportation Department, Idaho Department of Water Resources, Idaho Division of Building Safety, Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation, Idaho Division of Veterans Services, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, Idaho State Tax Commission, and the Idaho Office of Emergency Management.
“It is my pleasure to bring Capital for a Day to the residents of Rathdrum and Kootenai County," Governor Little said. “The people of Rathdrum and the surrounding area are experiencing rapid growth and change, and I look forward to hearing from citizens with their opinions, questions, and suggestions about how Idaho state government can best serve them.”
# # #
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT: Marissa Morrison, Press Secretary
208-943-1686 or Marissa.Morrison@gov.idaho.gov